Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fancy Pants Chipboard Elements

Are you in the mood for Halloween? It's only a few days away. Here's some inspiration using the Fancy Pants Oct. 31 Chipboard Elements and Chipboard Banners, to get you ready to create during this spooky season.



I've decided to make a Door Hanger for my daughter's room. I've used both, the Chipboard elements and Chipboard banners. The Banners were layered on top of each other, I love the dimension that can be achieved by layering chipboard. Don't forget to use the little embellishments that come in the banner package. Here I've used the little hearts. I also love the Chipboard elements, the hat is just too cute!

To see what the other talented Pocket Chicks did with the Oct.31 Chipboard go to the Fancy Pants Blog!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: